View Single Post
Old 16-10-2013

As far as I can see these arguments are pretty invalid, I shall do my best to explain why.

99% of people who race RC in this country are club racers. We roll up, talk crap for 5 hours at a race meeting, watch the local hotshot destroy the competition then we go home to our lives and talk the same shit here on oOple. We'll never win anything, and if you're deluded enough to think that having 3 2wd cars is going to make such a massive difference that you'll suddenly be beating Craggy and the other guys at nationals, you deserve to pay out the 2 grand it'll cost to kit those cars out so you can pick any of them up and race them at any given time.

I bought 1 2wd car. It'll do me on dirt, astro, carpet, polished wood and i'll have to strip and change the motor layout to go to RHR for my twice yearly fix. Thats fine cos I know that Daz at York will still kick my arse round the track while he's fighting with Rich Lowe for the win. I'm fine with that, I know my limits.

As far as the evolution of 2wd goes, its going to continue as it is, as long as companies want to make money, they'll keep producing hybrid cars to keep you spending.

Thats what companies do after all...

Thanks to Gray @ 01 and Alex @ Moss Models for being a pair of legends and supporting their local clubs!

Trader Feedback