View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013
Supah doOpah

Send a message via MSN to PaulRotheram

Thing is if the guy is PMing people then theres not a huge amount that can be done, if he is the same person each time, then maybe its worth we track down his I.P/other info and get in touch with his service provider and tell them they are supplying a fraudster a connection, they then have no option to look in to it.

The for sale trusted idea is needed, as im getting back in to things i have no idea who i can trust, besides the people I know so anything would have to go through paypal if it all goes tits up!

On photography forums - where the equipment is serious money they dont allow users to join the for sale section untill the admins feel they have contributed enough to the website. This isnt something as easy like on this site where there are alot of active users. However as suggested maybe a post count of a few hundred could be implemented - THEN they can pop in a donation to be cleared of use and get a shiney symbol on their userspace.
Maybe with that we could have their ebay feedback on there profile, or if that isnt able to be seen then implement a feeback system on profiles.

It is a hard task to admin those areas as there is so much activity, and the trust factor would help everyone.