Thread: new amb system
View Single Post
Old 29-01-2013
Mad Member

Let's get the facts in perspective...

AMB is a business working in a free market. It has carved out an almost unique position completely unchallenged by any other serious competitor. Like any other business, it exploits that position. Suck it up and stop moaning, no one is going to change their minds on this as they have no reason to change their minds!

The UK importer is a business working in a free market... (See above!)

As for the whole host of conspiracy theories, why would a company with a market-leading position bother to waste their time to conspire to do something underhand? All it needs to do is market a product under its own terms... and that is exactly what it is doing. Unless and until a competitor emerges that we all take seriously by ditching AMB and buying their new product, there will be no change. And just where is that competitor?

If anyone wants to go back to the days of missed laps using the handouts, or using the hand counting of a PC with the consequent arguments on your split time depending on when the lap counter pushed the button, please form an orderly queue at a club nowhere near me! £80 to know exactly how far I went in the race and have a complete set of lap times to use to check my set-up and driving lines... for the next ten years... bargain!