Thread: UK-MicroRC.Com
View Single Post
Old 24-08-2011
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Quote:
Originally Posted by sldmodels View Post
I think at the time, I bought the domain name to have an online shop just doing micro stuff. The hosting package I got wasn't the best and then I just didn't do anything with it, and haven't for over a year.

Pissing Cosie off wasn't the idea, even if that really didn't bother me at the time whether he was or not. If you want the domain Cosie, why don't you start with an apology, and also by removing my address details from your forum.
Using exactly the same name as my forum? Really? And you never once thought "you know..some people might pick up on the fact that its exactly the same name as that micro forum"?

Just as an FYI, I do want the domain name, and I have made you an offer above. You sort the transfer over and I will gladly forward you payment.

As for the address details, more than happy to remove the entire post from the micro forum once the transfer is complete, but are you aware that you registered that domain name and didnt set your details to private? You can go onto whois.com, lcn.com etc and anyone can find those details.

Just incase you were not aware.

Currently:
JQ fan.
Bellend.

Forums are better than Facebook groups