View Single Post
Old 29-05-2014

We have to be carful when we say "rules set", the only true rules set are at the 1/10 BRCA AGM in October at Stoke. What the regions do at their AGM's are set their guidlines for their series.
We introduced the prebook prepay system in December, but then we have no idea on numbers, we could have had 10 book in for R1 and so needed people to turn up on the day, on the oter hand we could have had 50 in each class and been full. Also having not used Central Booking before I did not know of any problems that may arise doing the download, and if the host club may have problems uploading the data, so we chose Tuesday at midnight to give everyone time, however I have not come across any problems so far and that is why I have set the close time to Thursday at 8pm as most people will know their weekend work/family plans by then, and they can get their entries in. Maybe there could be an advantage to pre book, say late entries can book in, but they have to pay an additional £2 per class, or they go in the bottom heat??