View Single Post
Old 01-08-2016
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Gerd will always make a familiar looking car wherever he works, he probably believes passionately that the design he works around is the best platform, quite rightly so as he has designed some cars that work well, I have been told the car we saw at the Euros was the basic car they wanted to use at the worlds but then it just wasn't ready.

For me the problem has nothing to do with Gerd,jorn or the new car,it will probably be very good. The problem was with serpent marketing,They should never released the srx4 as for those that bought it within a few weeks it was out of date as most of the works team decided not to use it at the worlds.....and those people I know who have run one it was for a very good reason!

If your going to release the car you need to stand by it.

The whole team including Jorn should have run the car being sold, the new car should have been tested and all R&D done out of sight after big meetings etc only being shown just before release.

To me here in the uk the srx4 has been a disaster,and the new car will have to be really good to bring club and regional races back and ready to spend 300ish quid

www.norfolkbuggyclub.moonfruit.com

kyosho optima,Bosscat,Boomerang,,RB5 Vega,RB7,,RC12 5.2, TLR22-4,MP9,HB807T
Flask of tea & a rollup
Anglia model centre & CT Models
http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28117