Thread: SC rules
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2015
oOple Advertiser

I personally dont get everyone's gripe over 4 or 5 rounds counting and throwing away just under half your scores since in every other class it is half plus 1 to count and all other classes apply this philosophy - 1/10th off road is 4 from 6, 1/8th Buggy/E-Buggy/Truggy are all 3 from 5, 1/10th On Road is also 3 from 5 all are half plus 1.

Every other national series is either 5 or 6 rounds only, we in SC get to enjoy 7 rounds, giving us more racing than any other class and still apply the half plus 1 rule giving 4 from 7 (since you cannot run half a round) maybe we need even more and have 8 rounds next year so we can count 5 and keep to the half plus 1???

Either way, for anyone who has completed 5 or more they will still finish the series if it is 4, but all the guys who can only do 4 (due to the late date addition), well them guys get to complete the series too, where and what is the issue in that? Please explain......... How many people does this effect in the series, how many will only do only 4 rounds but not the 5, it is their opinion that matters most I guess. I am doing 6 rounds myself, so it does not bother me either way 4 or 5, (despite rumours being spread to the contrary)

Everyone states that SC is one of the most "fun" classes, anyone new to this section would not think so reading all this whinging and moaning and most of it from people who have done enough rounds for 4 or 5 anyway.....

I will arrange the dummies for A1 next month, if you have a favourite colour let me know in advance ;-)
X-PARTZ - PHAT BODIES - RACERS EDGE - RM2 - DIRT RACING PRODUCTS - DMS INSERTZ
TKR GRAPHICS - BF MATERIALS - BATAN - DMS PARTZ - TEAM AJ
Tel : (01923) 816636