View Single Post
Old 07-06-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Doughty View Post
Though my initial reply was directed towards the 2 Neils, they don't care so its probably a waste of my time.
But I do care, I never claimed not to. I wanted more than anything the V2 to be epic but I do fear it was to much 1 man's car.

Quote:
It would have been a costly exercise if we were designing you a personal 2WD car.
Yeh it was indeed! I had my V2 pre ordered spurred on by the ali chassis instead of the dimec (which I lost money on by the time I'd bought it and snapped it + the shell and paint job). I bought new electrics so I could keep my V1 as a runner, 6months later I was completely disillusioned with racing to the point I nearly sold up and well out of pocket, and that's partly the problem for club racers money! and feeling you've wasted it when something bombs, doesn't perform or is no longer supported (though for me I did have a new ESC which was nice)

Quote:
if some upstart rocked up on a Suzuki and dropped it onto the front row of the grid.. OMG how did that happen? it must be the bike!
And that's the point exactly if it's got to be competitive to win, even the national boys were running the 410 as a 2wd rather than run the 210.

I hope this new car is a success I really do but it need's to be more than just another car on the grid to get customer faith again.

You'll notice I haven't complained about spares Yet???? I've plenty thanks!
----AE B4 ft----Xfactory X6^----DEX210 V1----
----TLR22 3.0----TLR22 4.0----TLR22t 4.0----TLR22 5.0AC----
----AE B6.4----