Thread: GT12 Help..
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2015

So I've ordered the Vapex 1s from Zen and the magnetic bodyshell alignment tool which I will obviously give my worthless feedback, :-) but as always appreciate the top tips!

So I have my next question...
I now have the lowered rear end conversion which obviously makes my battery strap redundant, what do all you guys do? The thought of forever faffing with tape is not an ideal prospect and I am confident you veterans of the GT12 world will have yet more words of wisdom on this subject...??

Next up, tyres... This chunking business is very unpleasant, not that I have done it toooo many times, it does seem those that true their tyres seem to have a point that new fat tyres can lead to a false economy, however I have no intention on buying a tyre truer that's for sure! Is superglue on the tyre rims the best plan of attack to reduce tyre chunking and the instability of new tyres? My OCD of clean and neat may have a problem with the flaky bits of superglue I suspect may occur after a few runs; happy to be told otherwise!!

That's it for now, off to the stables to watch the boss (Mrs C), trot around a field whilst I think of apexes and throttle control!

Happy Sunday all.