View Single Post
Old 05-06-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Doughty View Post
Neil Ralph, I find it hard to work out how you can find such a negative difference between the DEX210v1 and DEX210v2, all of the parts are cross compatible so you can use v1 parts to 'setup' your car in your favorite settings.

I'm looking forward to looking back on some of these 'Durango hate' threads and seeing 'Durango' cars in peoples signatures.
And that I did I built the v2 geometry onto the v1 chassis and instantly improved it, then I put the v1 gullwings on it and it was better still so countless development hours and production delays resulted in rear wishbones and a rear tower and very little else I even went back to the HRC, then I put the v1 rear end back on to complete it and sold all the v2 stuff as irrelevant. What a costly exercise!

Look in my signature I still have 1 and love it thoroughly I'll back it to the end but don't tell me the v2 was anything other than pfft!!!

And as for the Dimec I don't know anyone who owned one that didn't break it at some point well apart from Collinson, a chassis that was so good it was quickly superseded by the type B!
----AE B4 ft----Xfactory X6^----DEX210 V1----
----TLR22 3.0----TLR22 4.0----TLR22t 4.0----TLR22 5.0AC----
----AE B6.4----