View Single Post
Old 05-06-2015

Default theres our answer

seems there focus is not on the current crop of 1/10th cars and I post a quote from there own rd post

We still intend to have A-team racers, B-team racers, well supported customer/club racers. this is starting to gain momentum with our 8th scale cars at the moment.
We will start to focus on 10th scale team as the cars get closer to release.

so until the new cars come out sounds to me that those with the current cars are being hung out to dry with support you do realise by making that statement in your own post how that now makes those people who have bought your current crop of cars feel for me just shows how little the company actually knows there current drivers are feeling does this quote make me want to stick by a brand that does not want to support the current models and the owners of these current 1/10th models hell no to me that statement/quote from someone who works in rd of durango just shows that the company wants to take more money and force us to buy the new and latest arrival when it arrives. HOld on here though we have no support for current models in the brand line up unless its 1/8th but we got a new 1/10th coming out that we want you all to buy and we promise to support that model but they cannot support or deal with the current problems in supplies and it not just the uk that the problems of parts supplies are surfacing instead of trying to promote a new model and promising support for it when it comes out how about the company deal with the problems with the current issues then maybe and I say maybe people will look at the new model with out the current issues sitting in the back of there heads and putting them off. the only people who are killing off the brand or writing it off are themselves due to the current issues and with there own rd making statements like the one that has been posted on this thread.