View Single Post
Old 29-05-2015

Is there no way we lobby a load of us (users) and the local shops (MB / Inside Line etc) together and put a case back to Durango Germany? It is clear that Revell arent supporting our local model stores which not only impacts them but also the ultimate end users.

I was having trouble finding some find stock of front suspension arms. I tried nearly every shop in the UK and no one could sell me any. I contacted Revell directly and asked them why no one has any and they stated that they have 1000's in stock and I should be able to get them from one of their appointed distributors. They clearly have no idea how things are from a users point of view and are happy to lay blame to the local stores which in my mind is totally wrong of them.

I race with my 2 kids and we all run DEX410's and have been since we started racing. We have loads of spares but what happens when they run out. I simply couldn't afford to replace 3 cars and all the spares we would need to keep 3 of us running.

I really hope Durango sort something out soon and appoint a decent UK distributor!!!.

Just my thoughts

Toby

http://www.torchracing.co.uk/