View Single Post
Old 15-03-2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by neallewis View Post
I won't be censored or moved on either, it's open discussion, and I'll talk about anything I'm interested in discussing.

I actually couldn't care less about the price, I'll afford what I want, and choose to give my money to whomever I want. Stuff from Japan is pricey. RC cars are cheap when your previous hobby involved buying Japanese lenses.

I just think it's an odd choice to put this conversion kit out, just because Tebo ran it. It's like they haven't committed to a full kit, as its not deserving, or they know it's only a limited market product, and not many would spring for the full kit anyway. I guess you need to be a fanboy to understand?

They must have spent a ton of time and money developing the other motor forward car that everyone else ran at the worlds, and it looked to have been shelved all because Tebo preferred the car he'd practice with.

Maybe this is just a quick stopgap to buy some more time to build a car that tebo actually likes? The kits were discounted, so something new was planned, but it's clearly not ready now.

The Worlds have traditionally been there to provide a platform for the manufacturers to drive the product development forwards. Prototypes and test parts are always evident, which eventually trickle down to a product in the shops. I guess they thought this was preferential to the other car that didn't perform so well?
You are a funny man when it comes to some of your posts lol
I think you are right though nothing wrong with people not seeing eye to eye as the oople would be very very quite place if that was the case