View Single Post
Old 19-05-2009
Mad Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerM View Post
I have a couple of questions after reading Tom's mail shot and hope this is the best place to ask them.

1) Tom's mail states that car parking will be away from the track but doesn't state if the cars are visible from the track area or how far away they are. I'm sure I'm not alone in rarely taking all my kit out of the car (mainly due to space restrictions in whoever's tent I gate crash ) and also sometimes have to charge from my main car battery.

2) Car you please confrim the rostrum structure, height, safety rail position etc.
Might sound a little odd but as a person with clinical vertigo I'd hate to show up at a track, especially one that as far from me as you are, and not be able to race due to the rostrum. It wouldn't be the first time and there are still venues that I can not race at no matter how much I like the tracks for this reason.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Rog,

Should be ok for height looking at this pic http://www.hinckleyrccc.co.uk/PHP-PH...nk3rdMeet9.jpg

The picture also shows (I would assume) where the cars are in relation to the track so doesn't look like too much of a distance!

NB: All of the above is on the assumption of the track being the same area of land as where that picture is!