Thread: E-Revo VXL 1/16
View Single Post
Old 14-09-2009

Send a message via MSN to Thomas P

Sorry m8, but things moves on . The car is more fantastic then any other "mini scale" cars OUTDOORS! that ive ever tried. Spec on loose or bigger tracks like 1/8 scale offroads..

The car is out of the box way to soft..the shocks are underdimensioned for its proposel (spelling) to get this woorking, you have to with stock pistons (for grippy tracks) move up to 1300-1500w rear and 1000-1200w front...stock springs no mather what are no optin, Black in rear and TAN front. If you seal of one piston hole (like i did) you can get down on "more normal" weights on oil...thin i used 70-80 rear and 50-60 front...

app 4-5mm!! limiters to get less outtravel(otherwise you can drive over a pig)...Centerdiff is a REAL good investment, but beware of the "seals"...be gentle on them...i used 50k i think 40-45k is a better option on better grp track to prevent wheelies...Slipper is working GODD, and that can be used only if you like..(never tried the CD to much)

I used to runt stock travel, and 70 rear and 50 front with goosebumps on our 1/8 scale track with good result..the car just floats over the big bumps..for high grip the car still have some issiues that you never will get rid of..HIgh CG... on rc-xtreme.blogspot.com on the right nav meny you have link to my gallery, there are some sections dedicaded for this car.

My blogg