View Single Post
Old 14-04-2014
Mad Member

Default Friday May 2nd, 9 PM Eastern & Pacific

That's it! Showdown Of The Unbeatables runs Friday night at 9 Eastern & Pacific, and we will be on the fifth show of the first season!

Each episode is re-broadcast several times, so about one million people will see for the first time what an R/C car can do as Paul puts his X – 6 Cubed through some incredible stunts. There were a total of seven different venues; only a few stunts are on an R/C race track. X Factory has previously released a photo of the Cubed lined up on a road about to drag race against a Porsche, and there will be a number of other breath-taking videos.

We also released a G.I.F. of a massive jump. The jump is not part of the show, but Paul did it several times practicing for an incredible stunt.
http://i.imgur.com/MUZ2VrE.gif

Here are some new pix taken at one of the venues:

On the left, Paul holds the X - 6 Cubed after a bad landing doing the G.I.F. practice jumps. He did it many times successfully, only broke the car once. For the actual stunt there were many “takes,” after all the practice he landed them all.

In the center photo, Paul and Chazz relax after successfully completing what we think will be the final, most spectacular stunt.

Perhaps most interesting is the right photo. One of the Hollywood cameramen (Byron) does close-up work with the Cubed. The director (Danny) hovers over his shoulder checking the image on the camera. Paul stands to the right with the transmitter. All the video on the show is the highest quality possible -- extremely close and detailed.

This will expose more people to the wonderful world of R/C than anything we've seen to date. Make plans for a party with all your friends to watch Friday night, May 2nd.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_9543.jpg (144.0 KB, 33 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_9547.jpg (213.9 KB, 30 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_9553.jpg (419.8 KB, 36 views)

Engineering Without Fear
www.XFactoryRC.com
www.facebook.com/XFactoryRC