View Single Post
Old 17-01-2012
Spends too long on oOple ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie.T View Post
I dont think any direct contact or conversations need to be had, it certainly wouldnt fill me with anymore confidence. The WRCA members have lost faith, and to restore that it will take proof, and a lot of effort from the WRCA committee.

I was going up for WRCA chairmanship in the AGM that has just been, the reason i changed my mind is due to the scale of work required after talking to lots of people about what they think, so i really do know first hand how much work is needed.

I will support as best i can, as im sure many others will, but changes need to be made. Learn from your mistakes, last year it was having a round at Ledbury, who then never supported the rest of the season and pocketed the extra income of us Welsh visitors, this year its the capped entry at cobra, and no doubt to follow will be rd4 of the micro series at WORM (possibly another repeat of Ledbury...).
But isn't this the issue though Jamie, EVERYONE knows what is wrong with the WRCA, but nobody can put it as a proposal for the AGM, or actually attend the AGM to maybe go on the committee to make a difference and bring those changes in. I think the WRCA committee are all for constructive criticism, but those people also need to step up to the plate and get stuff done to?