Thread: Team Magic E4
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2008

I have the car too and think it is great - its just different to other cars out there. As Thomas mentions the transmission does free up after a few runs and I haven't had any belts fail on me (touch wood!). I too have fitted a rear belt onto the front and this is the only one of the 3 belts that I think is still a little tight - hopefully this will change.

In terms of upgrades I would recommend the optional K-factory 1.5deg rear hubs for a little more toe-in (I'm now on 3deg). I am also running the stiffer K-factory ali centre brace and a thicker front anti roll-bar - 1.4mm instead of 1.2mm.

In my view the most dissapointing part of the car are the shocks and as such I have ordered the K-factory ones as an option. The standard ones are too short to run associated springs (which every racer has in their pitbox!) but more annoyingly I have managed the strip the threads in two shock caps now (they just dont locate and screw on nicely at all).

The E4FS Foam Spec Car coming at the end of this month looks to be a good bet - I am very tempted....!