View Single Post
Old 23-11-2013

The Durango truck is pretty awesome mate, if you go for the kit version you get the option for Mid motor or rear motor and a ball diff as standard

If you go for the RTR (THAT'S WHAT I DID) you need to spend an extra tenner on the mid motor parts and you get a gear diff as standard, maybe a better option depending on how much maintenance you want to do on it

In my opinion these things are pretty bullet proof, I've raced mine at 4 different club nights (i race 1/16 micro and 1/10 buggy most of the time so trucking is my occasional for a laugh class) and haven't broken a thing on it. This was with some pretty hard racing and some hefty collisions to boot, big air jumps etc.

I have heard of one guy breaking the chassis, but for me it hasn't been a problem.

I can't reccomend the Durango enough, especially at the silly prices you can get them for, I got mine from PBM Racing, give Andy a call on 01773 769323, I'm sure he'll do you a great deal and they stock Kyosho and Team C too so if you go that way he'll be able to sort you out there, very knowledgeable too!

Team Associated B6.1

Kyosho RZ7

Kyosho ZX7

All kept going by PBM Racing