View Single Post
Old 14-11-2011

So thats what the software is called!

Okay, in that case, i'm on it like sonic! The software does CSV outputs, just need to sort that, importing into the DB is going to be pretty straightforwards, can do that through a standard asp page with no problems, and can have the whole thing automated, so its a question of uploading the CSV through an upload page, and the code will do the rest.

Having a look at the site linked above, i'm gonna be honest, that looks far too basic for me and has virtually no functionality, the functionality that I think is needed. While its nice to have links and stuff there, I wouldnt want to try finding some results when you've been running for 3 years and you're looking for the results of 1 specific driver... needle in a haystack comes to mind. The site I envisage will have the functionality of the site linked, but so very much more.

Gimme a week or so to throw something together that doesnt look like ass, and 10 mins with the software prior to the race starting, and i'll get back to y'all with something you might like...

AC

Thanks to Gray @ 01 and Alex @ Moss Models for being a pair of legends and supporting their local clubs!

Trader Feedback