View Single Post
Old 07-08-2007

Send a message via MSN to _JP_ Send a message via Skype™ to _JP_

I hope we all have a good days racing, and that we make the track to the usual marston standards

I do have a small request from Goodridge.

I spoke to the grounds keeper today and the football season starts sunday, they have 2 matches on when we are racing.

OK WE must only pit on the bank/car park and must not park cars on the flat of the football pitch, we really don't want to loose the venue.

Can I ask that we all park away from the track, we have a lot of drivers and not that much space if we keep cars there, as most of you know we have a big car park. I know its a pain to drop your tent/equipment and move the car, and know its not ideal but we would really appreciate it if you did this, and its not a problem at other venues like stoke where we don't park on the grass.

I am aiming to have the gates open at 6.45-7 by security and the toilets from the same time. Club house will be open at 12 for anyone who wants to by the Race Director a pint

If any one is local sat at about 1 any help setting out saturday would also be appreciated.

Thank you.