Thread: UK-MicroRC.Com
View Single Post
Old 25-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by espana View Post
sarah,after all them pm,s yesterday i really thought u ad compromised by deciding to let the domain name go.(even if it meant cosie "sweating it out for a day or two")1st u av gone bak on ur word and 2nd u started making stupid demands(a link wot u control/re-instated to microrc)i av now seen u for wot u r,thats a green eyed monster(can u for once in ur life admit the truth)envious of cosie,because u want to run the micros.as stated yesterday ur vendetta against cosie is hurting the micro scene.u also sed that u put a privacy notice on the domain name(again this is childish)all ur doin is bringing the micro name into the gutter and undoing all the gud work done by others.i really think u "get off" on all the banter and attention caused by ur posts,maybe its time u took up another hobby as i dont believe anyone wants u around.UR A DISCRACE TO THE HOBBY
Eddie, I've given Cosie plenty of opportunity to simply say sorry, yet he's continuosly shown that he can't do that, even if he doesn't mean it, so what am I supposed to do?

I don't want to run the micro scene, I've not got the time, the patience, and probably not the support after all thats gone on the last few years, but just think how many of the original people who also organised the micro scene are still about, and ask yourself why they aren't any more, and I'll think you'll find there one answer for all those people.