View Single Post
Old 01-07-2010

I can see the two year classes working ok I wonder how many people will actually run anything from 94-98 though ? I would run the Pred ( my version came out in '97 ) but i prefer using the older chassis... and my Top Force still has something to prove

Batteries should be a 'free' choice, Lipo or Nimh/NiCad, although i will still run Nimh GP3300's though as ive got 3 sets that are still good.

Motors would be interesting... I ran brushed in lasts year series, 17 doubles in the 2wd chassis and 15 doubles in the Top Force & Lazer. Fun but even for me that was pretty slow... if you went down to 19 or 27t stock motors it will seem very, very slow....

You could 13.5 brushless or say 17 double brushed ( about the same power these days ) to save trannies, but i certainly wouldnt mind the motors going to say 14 doubles or 10.5 brushless.

Do we have an idea of the people who are interested so far ?

Ive got - me, Pete, possibly Petes bro for a race or two, Mat Williams has a early CAT, Dave & Owen have the B2/3 ( and a Yokomo MX4 remember ? ), Si Osborne has his old RC10 as does Balders and one or two others, and one or two others have expressed an interest in a old cheap vintage car.

Anyone else ive missed so far ?