View Single Post
Old 12-10-2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorkiebar View Post
Hi all,

I'm trying to find a definitive answer on this old coconut - the use of reverse when racing.

I've read through the entire rule set for 1/10th offroad and I can find no mention of reverse being banned for racing use, so did this just come about as a local level gentlemen's agreement? Or was it a ruling in the past?

The other rule I'd like to find some confirmation on is painting of a shell. I had an idea for a design which meant the windows were painted over, but was told that it was a ruling the windows had to be clear? Again, I can't find anything on this, and some out of the box designs like a Tamiya Dark Impact have opaque window coverings from memory.

Anyone in the know able to clarify please?
Back to it after 30 years as you know Yorkie and when starting to pull the kit together for my roller my local shop is PBM Racing, great set of guys there and i was told NO REVERSE, also, not yet in a position to set my ESC XERUN V3 up but it has and option for forward only which then i think means the back function acts only like a brake? As I said it not even working so this is just from reading the instructions