View Single Post
Old 11-04-2012
Mad Member

Default PICS!

Thanks for waiting guys...now managed to get some pics. Please correct me or make any suggestions to what you see!

My two purchases side-by-side

This is the first one. I believe this to be a 93 Works (WCS?). The rims and tyres have had it!

Close up of chassis. Think that could be a lightweight kit??

The next few are of the underneath...pretty clean. Kick-up of front chassis also shown!

Rear of chassis. Some metal parts screwed into some stock holes in the rear motor mount. I'm thinking by the look of this part it was used to hand the cars up after use! Shocks look like Kyosho.

This is the second car. I don't think is a worlds 93 but maybe a later worlds? Some custom holes in the wishbones? The rear rims are intact...front two show a few small cracks.

Overhead view! I know, shock positions look funny!

Closer side profile

Underside. Again pretty clean with no cracks. Has a crappy Traxxas bumper bolted on. Ugly, but has seemed to protect the front aswell. Shocks on this one are Kyosho gold caps all around.

Here are some more pics of the battery straps (some with custom holes), stock/custom rim (but with worn tyres) and a motor mount.

Electrics: EPIC D6, TRINITY motor, Nosram International ESC, few basic servo (one Acoms other Futaba).

I can say that so far on close external inspection there is no major cracks/damage but plenty of dust and lots of sticky residue from electronics being placed. Some bits have rust.

Please let me know what you think. Plan to clean and rebuild. Will defo need a few shells, undertrays and a (Kinborough?) wing. The wing on one of them looks intact, just paint flaking off!