View Single Post
Old 25-04-2007
Mad Member

Send a message via AIM to BenG Send a message via MSN to BenG

Heres what I think has happended.

Aero Racing have show Gerd up. I mean, is he into business or what? If he sold the durnago cars, he would be loaded, instead, I belive you can order them for £1000, with a waiting list bigger than a chevrolet's bonnet.

Now AERO come along, do very well, sell 53 cars quickly, make lots of money, and he is trying to slur them.

Thats bad business. If he had done it himself, he could be loaded. AERO beat him to it, and so he has failed.

Go for it AERO, if you did buy the rights, keep going, as something like a corrupt 'businessman' should'nt stop you, I know I will be buying a AERO-ONe as soon as I get rid of my crappy MKI4

However, if Gerd isnt corrupt, and you stole his design, (and my AERO name, I had it owned like years go on this very forum) then I would be scared, very scared, and wait till you get 53 angry 'almost' customers

And this is a very valid point 'He is also very proud that a major company in the RC industry has agreed to take the car into its programme and products'

also, can you explain this maths to me?

"We bought the stuff off Gerd Strenge in January this year, although we have been developing the product for a year now."

We want the TRUTH