Thread: BWOC 2011
View Single Post
Old 23-01-2011
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Thanks to the BRCA and all the hard working Hereford club members for putting on such a great weekend

2WD I was very happy to be the top "F5" and to have qualified 26th although I suffered in my final after "Oil-gate" effected all the polished sections.

After sticking all my electrics into my virgin B44.1 this morning and missing practise 1 I was even happier to be top "F5" again and to have qualified 22nd after about a year or so away from 4WD! Suffered again in my final after leading for a few laps after a tap from behind and my tyres starting to fall away

As a committee member of a smaller section I was very impressed by race control/time keeping and how professional Stuart was throughout the day without fail; calling cars to a finish, calling them off to start the heats, keeping us informed during heats and finals as to positions and all the other bits and bobs he did.

Thanks to StuMac, Bish, Sleigh and KRob for all their help, support and encouragement all weekend. You 1/10th offroad lads'n'lasses are a great bunch

Currently:
JQ fan.
Bellend.

Forums are better than Facebook groups