View Single Post
Old 31-03-2010

Default i foned him(luke)

was bored house-sitting,so went to public phone here in spain and phoned luke.asked him if the cat d "hurricane" did any more damage to his car or his house.and that "hurricane must have been a bad 1 to hide his car in an hole.was there a prob with interior lights,as he had replaced it with a "neon" one.did he have a airhorn fitted,as the car had a "big boo".did his "rear disk" play 45 & 33 records.when he turned the steering,were his balls knocking all the time.was it possible he could just turn the "airbag light" off.was there any panel that did not have a "crack" on it.then asked him if he would take 1500 cash,which he replied "ye yoof".then i explained he could not take a buy it now price after he had recieved a bid."that made him think".i still had 1euro 28cents left,so asked him if he would take a scania turbo in part-chop.but before he could reply,i told him that the turbo had been changed from a constant velosity to a screw.(that was head scratching i am sure)his reply was,"iyl let biddin run yoof.