Thread: FWD/FF Buggy
View Single Post
Old 29-06-2016

Hello Origineelreclamebord !

Like you know, perhaps, I am racing my personal FWD Offroad prototype (The Alien Racing Ynot) since february this year.

So of course I am far far away from your FWD Offroad car'setting knowledge.

That's why I wanted to ask you some question to help me better understand my car. Hope you don't laugh at me...

So even if I haven't find the best set ups for carpet and Astro tracks (I have find something good for Dirt track ) , I can see that I have a big difficulties with jumps without speed (just after a corner for example).

I'am driving my Ynot with a 13.5 motor just like it's authorized in France (Standard category).

So, each time I have to make a jump without speed just after a corner, my car takes not enough speed to jump it. It's very difficult for whoops for example.

Do you (or did you) have the same problem ? If you did, how did you cure this ?

Thanks for your answer...

Another question about the spacers you put underneth the shock pistons : 10mm front and 3mm rear (as I have seen weel) :

-> What is the purple of these spacers and what is there impact on the car efficiency and comportment ?

-> Do you still have enough droop travel ? What is your ground clearance when you lift up the chassis at the max ?

And my last one if you don't mind

-> Did you test the front gear diff with a very hard compound of oil inside ? What is the max you have test and what is your opinion ?

Thank you a lot if you could find some time to answer all my questions...

Phil