View Single Post
Old 19-08-2015
oOple Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidmog99 View Post
je couldnt find a record of the purchase (its on my credit card!!!!)
Hi again,

I was in no way trying to imply that what you were saying wasn't true. I was asking for details as there are always random, vague accusations out there and different interpretations of an issue and with no details other than an Oople username I had no way of knowing if you were referring to something specific.

If the purchase wasn't on the order system that was transferred from the old JE to the new owners then we would have been a bit hamstrung there. We have records of the old JE sales, so I'm surprised that we couldn't find yours.

Admittedly we would have directed you to Durango for a warranty issue on a car purchased before the changeover, but we would always have been happy to help intervene with the distributor if you weren't getting an acceptable response.

So that I can try and help you with this please can you let me know...

1/ When did you send the electronics to Durango?

2/ Exactly which components you sent to them.

3/ When did you purchase the car (what month/year)?

4/ Do you have a tracking number (not essential, but useful)?

5/ Your name, address and contact phone number - you can email us direct at sales@jemodels.com with these details so that you don;t have to publish them on the internet.

If you can let me know those details then I will happily speak to Durango/Revell on your behalf and see what we can find out and get sorted for you.

Best regards,

Dave
JE Models