View Single Post
Old 11-12-2017

If I may just make some observations on the above. There's clearly no dispute in what Ed says, the results speak for themselves.

The problem for me specifically is local support and general spares availability. There are clearly parts of the country and certain regions/tracks where Team C are popular. But not down in my neck of the woods. As somebody who's not raced competitively for a while, it's been a difficult journey learning about the cars with a relative lack of support. Equally, if Inside Line don't have spares stocks, I've no idea where to go as most other shops don't seem to stock Team C stuff and I don't have 'team driver' access to the Absima store which makes stuff expensive.

As a consequence, I've made the decision to sell mine on and change brand. For me the decision was made easier as there are a good number of drivers locally using that brand, so trackside support is readily available.

That said, the cars are well designed and built and hopefully the new models will be a greater success.