View Single Post
Old 23-09-2007
#1 ZX5 fan

I think most are sensibe.

15.32 is sensible but how to police it? Is it up to drivers to organise themselves in a line before going up to the rostrum, then after getting trannies getting their allotted place one by one take their place. This is reasonable except when time is tight and the previous final are slow getting off the rostrum I've had to rush onto the rostrum, grab tranny and try to get some of a lap in to check everything.

17.3 I defo agree with and seemingly didn't need to 2nd by Phil Sleigh in the end. I could not except last year that we couldn't find out if/what a driver had been penailsed with for a blatant break of the rules. Transparency is really important if everyone believes we are all treated fairly.

17.6 I agree with the sentiment of for defo. Where the offence warrents is sensible in the real world bit interpretation can lead to dissagreements, I hope it's passed or reworded so the sentiment stays.

Rule 21.4.1 Proposed Lee Martin 17.8.07
I struggle with this one, I can see what Lee means but think 15 is too few, 25 say is more reasonble IMHO

Rules Section 10 Proposed Lee Martin 17.8.07
But bearing in mind above, I simply don't understand why you've prompssed this one too Lee? Surely an F2 who hasn't finished in the top 15 (by previous proposal), but comes 5th at the F2 champs cannot be more deserving of an F1 license than someone who finishes 16th at the nationals. Lets bear in mind only 15 F1's would have excluded Truman and Cree in 2wd and Bradders and Woody in 4wd!!!!!!!

Ref numbers I wouldn't have agreed with this before this year but the numbers were so utterly crap this year I now do. This years numbers didn't stick properly and printing them randomly on the sheet was a right farce.

There concludes my thoughts, sorry fr boring you

Nortech is ACE!