View Single Post
Old 20-06-2011
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Well I hope everybody enjoyed the event, certainly seemed so.

I must say that hearing all the positive comments and reading them here makes all the work done on the day worth while. I may be a little biased but Kidderminster is still my favourite track in the country, I know there were a few reservations from a handful of people at the begining of the year but I think all of those spoke to me over the weekend with positive feedback. Glad, you all enjoyed the weekend.

I am sure that I can speak on behalf of the many people who worked very hard to return the venue to it's former glory in that your kind words are a much appreciated reward. I would like to claim that I spent many of the several hundred man hours that went into the venue prior to this event but I can not take as much as 1 seconds credit for that. To those guys I must add my personal appreciation, you did a fantastic job making the venue as good as it has ever been.

From a scrutineers point of view I would like to thank all the driver for having such a positive attitude, even those who we had to turn back multiple times. It made the day a joy for us all in the tent so thank you.

Oh and for those in heat 11 I believe it was Robbo doing the rain dance, seemed to back fire at the end of Sunday though!

Hopefully we will get to see you all again next year