View Single Post
Old 03-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobby View Post
i can't understand why we should reward the people that help out.
i'v been racing for a long time as most of you know, and i have done my fair share of work over the years, but i have never once asked or expected anything in return, but a club to race at.
it doesn't matter what we say or do we will always have people who just won't do anything, and believe it's there god given right to just turn up race, and go home while the rest of us are left to do the work.

the only thing i could say about these people is have some self respect, and get off your backsides, and do something, people will think more of you if you show an example.
just remember we all enjoy racing, but if we don't put the effort in to encourage new members none of us will be racing, and know body is going to come to a club were we have a handful of people who think there to good to put a bit of effort in.

as i work away from home i can't help at every meeting, but when i'm home i'll always do my best for the club.
the people that can't be bothered arn't important so let's concentrate on the club not the few that are no good to the club.

few i enjoyed that
Spot on, I bet you any money it'll be the same faces moving the gear to the new venue once the rates are sorted though.

The sooner we are out of Seaham the better it'll be as we can all be shirkers after that.