View Single Post
Old 29-05-2015
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

It's clear to me that revell/hobbico want to p##s off the good UK model shops that helped build up and sell the TD brand, and sell directly to their part starved customers via a website, shipping direcly from their german warehouse. Effectively killing off their channel partners, and taking all margins for themselves. It's a bit of a crappy business model, only the parent company will win. Customers will loose out, and UK model shops cut out. Rubbish.

Edit. If i was a TD racer now, I'd be replacing key parts with off-brand parts, exotek, rdrp, etc, where possible to keep you running, and stocking up on key parts direct from discounted uk stock rather than trying to buy direct from hobbico/revell. Leave those on their German warehouse shelves.

Team Durango - Not Serious About Racing!
10electric | Batley Buggy Club | YORCC | RHR | MB Models
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by neallewis; 29-05-2015 at 09:44 PM.