View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013

It helps if people will reply to your trader feedback when you have made a sale, even if it's to say you where a good buyer too as sometimes this swings both ways.

It would be hard to work out who is worth a 'star' or something similar. There are users on here who may not have posted over 1000 items, or been into racing since 2005 etc (no dig just using as a reference) but may have only started racing in the last year, or simply do not use the forums as much as they may not have alot of contact with a PC etc.

It is something to think about though as your right about scammers. Perhaps a small fee would not be objectable, but I would then say what would happen with the money ? This again isn't a dig, but a previously mentioned site ended up with some rather nasty arguments about where money went..and then didn't. It was run more as a business than for the sport (like oOple is for the sport). I guess as long as that is seen (perhaps the money is used to upgrade servers etc etc for the site) I doubt many would argue with it. Making the fee small to would also help. Enough to push away scammers, but not so much people worry about cost (perhaps £5-£10 for a year).

If possible to perhaps under the users avatar there could be a trade feedback score, similar to Ebay in that it shows your positive feedback perhaps too which would be your indicator that you are safe to trade with etc.

Lets wait for others to reply, get some different views, then move forward from there

Currently utilising (abusing) Durango DEX210 / KO Propo Espritt III / Tekin / LRP / SpeedPassion / Savox