Thread: XB4 2016
View Single Post
Old 14-10-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11Gtollman View Post
Sorry maybe I'm not explaining it very well what I mean is, can I have any combination of toe in and antisquat at the back? From what I can work out on the table (I'm probably just being a bit thick ), you cab only have the set antisquat or toe in from the table. I.E. only 2 degree antisquat and 3 degree toe. Am I wrong? I understand the front of the car with roll centre, and the back of the car with changing the track width, just a bit confused on how to get toe and antisquat. For example, how could I get 3 degree toe and 3 degree antisquat?

Thanks for your help.
3 degree toe is the standard and you will have this as long as the inserts front and rear are the same value side wise.

You can have 3 degree toe with 5 different track widths as the inserts come in 0, 0.5 and 1 degree increments.

On the left column you can see what you need to change to get anti squat to 3 degrees.
Stock is 2 degrees so going 1 degree up in front, 1 degree down in the rear or 0.5 degree up in front and down in rear will all give you 3 degree anti squat

All will be clear once you have the it in front of you.
You're just over thinking it…………

Bent