View Single Post
Old 07-01-2016

Default Dear all

All, I apologise, I haven't been on here since February so I'm just catching up on a few things. To be honest I've been asked to take a look and comment.

I'm thrilled that people are so keen to support us in this massive 'next step' adventure for the club, however, we will take everyone's opinions on board and make the best decision possible for the majority and most importantly the club.

Sam, we won't be running most nights, this is something we do for FREE and it already takes up a huge chunk of my life. I do mean a daily chunk already so the fewest times opening required to cover costs is best for all. Everyone is keen to point out what they'd like, yet making it even clearer that THEY can't commit. In my opinion it's best to start with what people can commit to and then add accordingly. People won't remember how great the club and facilities are, they'll just remember that one time they raced home from work, drove for an hour or so just to find the meeting cancelled. This has never happened on my watch and never will!

Jez, trucks will be looked after I promise. I don't want to talk about it anymore, you know I made a tough decision last year for the benefit of the club.

Please get back on topic and I'm sure Ian will keep you all informed and answer questions at his earliest convenience.

Thanks,

Matt Owen