View Single Post
Old 09-11-2016

Wow thanks for the feedback so far guys

Our thinking on asking your opinions on the options for track surface is really just to see what would be the most popular based on the idea that if we actually ask the community what they want and deliver it that we have more chance of success

To answer a few of the points raised and give you some of my own feelings I would say that my own preference would be for recycled astro (with sand) on a profiled surface with the addition of some wooden features that could be placed anywhere on track. The reasoning behind this is that this is the surface that most represents outdoor racing in the UK in 2016 and so would give you guys the opportunity to have a fantastic indoor facility for practice, club racing and perhaps the odd larger event. The USP compared to other venues would be that you could really work on setup for a UK style astro track

Keep your thoughts coming guys

At the moment this is in the very early stages of planning and may not come off, but we have a potential venue, just one or 2 small issues to overcome with the local authority before we can proceed to the next stage

Team Associated B6.1

Kyosho RZ7

Kyosho ZX7

All kept going by PBM Racing