View Single Post
Old 12-11-2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbiejuk View Post
So how come we aren't seeing you Broxtowe boys at wbmcc on a friday night anymore then. We were talking to Charlie Fraser about hosting a regional this year during the summer last year.

Anyways we have sort of got a new venue that we use on friday nights during the summer. Bonus this year as the huge picnic tables that were on it are now gone leaving use an almost 45 meter straight and a semi multi surface track There will be a committee change at the end of this month but I am hoping we can keep this off-road resurgance going at the club and we are looking at making a permanent off-road venue in thwe not so distance future. Suffice to say all going well we should be holding one this year. Look forward to the continueing renaissance of off-raod racing in the east midlands.
Excellent news that you guy's have a out door venue and are to be hosting a Regional.

Next year looks to be a good one with 3 mid east clubs involved, will be nice to have dlfferent tracks to go to and if each club travels and supports the series we should be looking at a good level of attendance. Also theres no doubt about it the 3 clubs in question know how to run a good meeting.

I know my bro as been going to Bridgeford on fridays and likes the racing there, will try and get over one friday soon and give the track a go.

Any dates or info you have of Bridgeford meets and the progress on the out door track please keep us posted.