View Single Post
Old 12-08-2015

This is a bit of a shame yeah ... I've had many great orders from JE models in the past but have had issues with Apex .. .so when I noticed they were the same now I got concerned ....

I personally love to share the RC passion and the profit .. so when I save up enough I spread several orders over a number of retailers, it makes me feel good and I hope help all the retailers a little...

This month was several orders to Modelsport including an HPI Wheely King, a pre order (monster beetle) to Fusion hobbies, a spares order to Apex and a HPI Jumpshot from JE Models ... plus a few orders to Blacksmith on Ebay (They ROCK) and some misc orders from china ....

It's been a busy month with a few hundred pounds spent ... I now however learn that part of my spend might go somewhere im not sure of ... I'd much prefer that JE Models were NOT part of Apex to be honest. Don't wanna dis Apex ... but yeah, I've not had the best of times with them and now finding out JE is part of that... it concerns me ... A few years ago I wanted to promote and race Caster 10th buggies ... the only place to get them was Apex ... I ordered 2 chassis and ALL the spares but nothing ever turned up and I missed an entire season basically ... Caster had a team racer at the track I drove at and even he had issues as he had to go through Apex to... something to do with Answer RC, cant quite remember ... anyway ...

Nuff said... time to write to JE and ask why he's teamed up with Apex I guess ....

K

ANVIL-GFX