View Single Post
Old 18-08-2015
oOple Advertiser

Hi all,

Please see this thread to clarify the different ways that Apex and JE run http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=165287

You have to go to page 3 to see my reply and the clarifications of a lot of the stated issues. Dynamight has it pretty much right in his post on this thread though and in a much less wordy way than I would use

discostu - Generally the JE side is very fast, although if you choose 2nd class post it can be slow - we've seen some poor delivery times with Royal Mail recently. I can't comment on the specifics of your orders as I haven't checked out what your real name is (there is no discostu on our order system oddly enough and Stu on its own will bring up a lot of results).

davidmog99 - Please can you tell me the issues about refunds and warranties that you are referring to? Was it something specific or one of those general vague accusations that seem to fly around on the internet?(a name would be useful so I can look up the details). We did try to help any existing JE customers who had an issue. We would have occasionally recommended sending a product back direct to the supplier if it was bought prior to the changeover although very often if a warranty item is sent back to us it is just forwarded to the supplier for testing anyway. I am very keen to hear the details of these refunds that we didn't honour.

Interested to know where you got the notion that the old JE "were in financial trouble". I can think of a few of places that a notion like that would come from and none of them are unbiased.

kaylon - I can't comment about the caster spares thing. That was before I joined Apex. Generally as per the previous comments - for priority orders use JE. For less important orders use Apex.

Best regards,

Dave
JE Models and Apex Models