Thread: Regional dates
View Single Post
Old 26-03-2019
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlr View Post
hah, coming from onroad, control tyre there means one and only one type of tyre!

Presume if dry darts, bit soft spikes, not sure what the BB's are? Any suggestions for 4wd fronts? I plan to do Nissan and Teesside but never raced on grass but I don't want to have to buy 40 tyres

You don't punch holes in the tyres do you at the end of the event like I heard they did at some last year?
Control tyres - because the tracks we race on have different tyre requirements, and we need to offer wet options, one tyre choice will not do for all, hence we over plenty of choice, within the three tyres available, Darts, Minespikes and Ballistic buggy spikes.

Darts for Astro tracks, Mini spikes for grass tracks and Ballistic buggy green spikes are a wet option.
10electric | Batley Buggy Club | YORCC | RHR | MB Models
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------