View Single Post
Old 04-09-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonesy View Post
Hi Matt

Great to see new clubs popping up running Micro's. Have a look at www.microrcracer.com as well, we can set you up a club section if needed

Also if you are not aware we have Round 2 of the BRCA Micro National Series in Torbay so down you neck of the woods, it would be good to get some of you guys along if you don't already do the series
Hi Jonesy many thanks for the link, i will sign up later and have a look on the site. A club section would be brilliant

We have a few 1/18 scale cars that come along and myself and another member have a mini 8 so in total at the moment we can run 5 in a heat. The 2wd 10th electric kind of promote themselves as so many people run them but the Micro class is something i really want to look into and try and get some more drivers down who race them

Torbay isn't that far I think some of the 2wd electric guys go to Torbay, i'm not sure if they run any micro's? I keep meaning to find some time and come to Torbay. I am definitely up for the trip, i will ask tonight and see what people are saying. I think Torbay's around an 1 hour from here, in this part of the work thats literally just round the corner lol.

I will sign up onto the mirco forum later, thank you for the link

Racer @ South West Indoor RC

https://www.facebook.com/pages/South...3948047?ref=hl

Link above