View Single Post
Old 26-04-2007

After reading all the to'ing and fro'ing, it is quite strange and disturbing, firstly to question lee's professionalism and then in one particular instance to have a go at all parties involved.. pretty silly hey

I dont think people really have any idea of the enormity of this, the net makes the world a very very small place and a huge amount of money and people are involved...

Its best to end the speculation, enjoy the racing and stay well and truly out of it all as it is of no concern to any of us what happens behind closed doors - not one of us has any money involved i will guarantee..

To all who want one of these cars whether it be a Durango, Aero one or unkown name, why worry about it... Noone can get or afford a Durango so forget it there, Aero may not have a car soon so forget it there, and the unkown "RC Player" may be producing it soon so forget it there for the meantime.. You guys are all going to get your hands on the car at some stage in your lives and I also can guarantee that it not because of a loyalty to Aero, who cares who the company is, its the car you all want and the car that you will get - EVENTUALLY...

SO I guess the bottom line is, let it all play out and unfold, dont add your stupid two cents about who is right and who is a theif and let it go!

You will all have a "DURAERANON" in the near future! (like the name, i made that one up all by myself)