View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

good days racing, track dried quite well and the new layout is realy good and flows well, even got time to give my car a run at the end today

We had 12 racers,a few faces missingbut this number worked nicely into 2 heats of six.

So three round and finals it was to be

qualifying.

Heat 2 was dominated by simon(yawn! ether JCB needs to turn up or I'm going to have to stop racing the laptop and pick a transmitter up again as no one seemed to challenge the darkdistroyer.) Nathen did manage to stay in front for half of the heat in round one, but once simon slipped past, he was away. Nathen and thomas spend the rounds fighting it out for 2nd and third,carl and dan both had a rough day mixing it for 4th and 5th most of the day and mark did manage a 1st in the second round with his 4wd, but this was the only heat he finished today, retiring from the others with technical problems!

Heat 1. Craig started out in round one doing what he did for the rest of the day...winning the heat by a country mile connor and niel mixing it for second and third most of the time, Ian holding a consistent 4th in every heat with the mad monkey. Max, oh max what can I say, in fact I think I did say it all I don't think I can take the weewee any more without upsetting the chap,Baz spent the day getting used to his 22 and the track holding 6th for the day.

In the end finals went like this:

B final
Qualified Finishing position

1 Dan DNF
2 Mark 1st
3 Ian 2nd
4 Max DNF
5 Carl 3rd
6 Baz 4th

A final

1 Simon 1st
2 Craig 3rd
3 Nathan 4th
4 Thomas 2nd
5 Neil 6th
6 Connor 5th

the b was a bit hit and miss with an easy win for mark, a DNF for max and dan giving Ian 2nd and carl third and Baz getting to the heady hights of 4th

The A was a close match, yer ok simon as normal disappeared into the distance YAWN but the fight for 2nd to 6th was great with positions swapping all through the race and some really great driving from all.

the young lads seem to get faster every time with some great drives from Nathan,Thomas and connor and also so great laps from neil, Baz seemed to enjoy himself and with the aid of some FBI style shades Ian seem to be able to see the other side of the track today pulling some great results with his std mad monkey.

As for Max...well he's ringing the durango help line as I type

So all in all not a bad day, few faces missing due to football and the damp conditions

www.norfolkbuggyclub.moonfruit.com

kyosho optima,Bosscat,Boomerang,,RB5 Vega,RB7,,RC12 5.2, TLR22-4,MP9,HB807T
Flask of tea & a rollup
Anglia model centre & CT Models
http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28117