View Single Post
Old 29-07-2013
Mad Member

The track nearly closed last time due to the fact the club roger and woody wouldn't listen to the drivers and their attitudes. Novices??? Who cares!! Novices don't stay novices very long. If you remember Si even woody didnt come and race at goshen for the the first 12months me,you and rob started.it was only when the numbers went up he started coming back.

It just wants the time and effort putting in which none of us can afford so pay someone to come and do it! As I reiterate this was the agreement at the 2011 AGM when we nearley doubled the race fee to do theses things.

Stop running winter meetings that don't make money at count hill for starters it's in Oldham.its a crap venue

As for the new track it's not even about attracting more numbers but keeping the ones we have got.

Yesterday's marshalling and the track quality was very poor. I raced batley last week and loved it ill be racing southport next week end. Bet you don't have to wait untill everyone's lapped you before a Marshall eventually responds to your 12th shout to turn you car over it just ruins your day

http://budsballs.co.uk