View Single Post
Old 16-08-2010
oOple Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by spenner View Post
Really ?????

Seems your owner's think differently on a well known social networking website....

Nice to see Kev has the congratulations he deserved... from one of his sponsors. After all this is toy car racing!!!
Please dont misquote anything I have supposed to have said or not said and to clarify I have NO owners, I own and run both DMS Racing and X-Factory UK with no other directors or partners...

You also question my comments that there were no team orders, there were not, Kevin knew the FULL situation both for his own personal result and the teams and he was allowed to make his own decision on what he thought was right or wrong, he was not ordered by me to do anything...Kevin will confirm this.

I was one of the very first to shake Kevins hand and congratulate him on his win when he came down from leg 3 as I was also one of the first 3 or 4 to congratulate Tom also on his achievement too.

It is TOY car racing for some yes and you also have to remember it is business for others too, they are entitled to their opinion, especially when "toy" car race teams and employing drivers to try to win championships costs them money, lots of it too each and every season....

You may want to think things through a little better with the correct facts before you post next time John, if you have anything else you would like to know or discuss on the topic you have my number feel free to call me...
X-PARTZ - PHAT BODIES - RACERS EDGE - RM2 - DIRT RACING PRODUCTS - DMS INSERTZ
TKR GRAPHICS - BF MATERIALS - BATAN - DMS PARTZ - TEAM AJ
Tel : (01923) 816636