View Single Post
Old 26-12-2005
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Seems like a real shame if they have called it a day. Schumacher used to be way ahead of the game, they should just re-release the CAT XLS like Tamiya have done with a number of models, i'm sure there would be plenty of interest. Personally I would love to race one again.

Mentioning the new Yokomo, it could almost be a Cat 3000 ? Shame they haven't tried anything new. As much as I love / hate the Pred, at least it's an engineering leap forwards from all the sameish buggies that are coming out !

And as for Losi, surely they should be called 'Lostie'. Going back to an old design and then stating on the web site that it works better on 'rough' tracks, come on fellas, this is 'off-road' it's supposed to be rough. Don't make me laugh. Also, their new sort of prototype is based on the latest tourer, now surely they should realise this didn't work out too well last time ?

So, I for one hope / prey that Schumacher haven't gone away, we need some innovation and Schumacher have always had that in spades, it's too easy to copy what everyone else is doing, so come on Ceicel (thinks that's how you spell it, Mr schumachers 1st name....), get back to your roots and bring us a new buggy.