View Single Post
Old 12-03-2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralphee View Post
I think were both in half agreement then buddy, i do see your point on OOB kits and additional upgrades, lord knows ive spent a ton on my recent cars!
If the RZ6 is really going to be the mutts, its gonna sell, hell id love one, it does look one polished and refined piece of kit, but not just yet, lets see how she goes at club levels maybe

Lee
Going to be honest I buy kits because I love building them I have 7 never even been out of the house.
I do think I will give one a try but just bought my X-ray have waited along time for them to come out to be honest and as per I have bought everything you can but to be honest isn't going to improve my driving I jaust like my car to look nice as per some of yours thT Tamyia must stand you at a none refundable fortune

It goes with the hobby I am lucky I have everything I want and a very good job but I buy things to build them that's were the fun is for me.
I can see it being a good car but think if someone doing it on bugdet they shouldn't buy one unless they have a rb6 which in it self is a great car.
Tebo could drive a Tamyia lunchbox and it go well the fine lines at the top are all about on the day I think